Position: President of Latrobe Area Chamber of Commerce FLSA Status: Exempt Reports to: Board of Directors and serves the members of Date: August 13, 2013 Purpose To provide executive leadership to the Chamber in the fulfillment of its mission and develop strategies towards a successful and financially stable future. While doing this through interaction with…
The mission of the Latrobe Area Chamber of Commerce is:
- To serve as an advocate for area businesses and industries.
- To promote a vibrant economic climate in which businesses can prosper.
- To foster an unsurpassed quality of life for the benefit of all of our neighbors.
- To encourage the attraction of new jobs, and the smart growth and development of our communities.
- To sustain informed, enlightened, and energetic leadership to address our area’s future needs.