Tim Bates (Saint Vincent College & Chamber Economic Education Chairman) and Tom Sylvester (Commercial Bank & Trust of PA) conducted the Day of Economic Understanding for Derry Area Middle School students on Friday, February 14. This program teaches the students the principles of marketing products and services to consumers. A Thank You Luncheon was held…
In February we gained some new members into our chamber. Visit their sites to learn more about them! • Four Seasons Brewing Co. (Latrobe) • Sharky’s Café & The Pier (Latrobe) • Moutainview Specialty Care Center (Greensburg) • Mastrorocco’s Market (Derry)
The mission of the Latrobe Area Chamber of Commerce is:
- To serve as an advocate for area businesses and industries.
- To promote a vibrant economic climate in which businesses can prosper.
- To foster an unsurpassed quality of life for the benefit of all of our neighbors.
- To encourage the attraction of new jobs, and the smart growth and development of our communities.
- To sustain informed, enlightened, and energetic leadership to address our area’s future needs.